Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2009 - What's new with me?

IT's been quite a while since I wrote anything here.. And so I thought the best way to be back is with some updates about me...
Of course the biggest news I have is that I am a mother now.. My sweet Daughter Ban is 1 year three months old.. Born on the 26th of Septemeber 2008... other than that, here are my 2009 highlight:
1- Came back to Amman to work!
2- Changed two jobs!
3-Met so many new people. As always, some of them just pass, some leave eternal finger print in your life - ALia Bdeir, others are nice friends to have: My tablemate - Rawand Al Salem.
4- Lost some weight - only some.. A way to go.
5- Banboon is one year old.
6- Sari started his own business - In saudi!!
7- Traveled with Banbooon for the first time - To egypt Again.
8- Four years with Sari.
9- Got a new mobile.
10- Lived in our new house! On and Off though!!
11- One year eleven months without bolgging!

7 comments:

Qwaider قويدر said...

OH MY GOD!!! I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
How's Sari doing. Inshallah great! Mashallah .. you guys are amazing. Alalh yhanneekom

Please come back to blogging, we miss you soooooooooo much

I couldn't believe it when I saw that you have a new blog post. Good thing is, we never forgot about you :)

Akhookom

Sari said...

You forgot a lot reemooo , here are some
12- You don’t sleep as much as you used to!
13- I have a new mobile too  and it’s from you my love
14- I love you even more now, and more than what you can imagine

Reem said...

Qwaider: You are amazing! ma32ool how warm and welcoming you are!!
We miss you too wala.. and you are one of th main reason that gets me back to blogging always!

Sari: thanks habibi!

مواطنون بلا حدود said...

wallah zamaaaaan...welcome back
wel sora kteeer 7lweh :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Unknown said...

hey forgettn someone here!?

:)