Saturday, January 02, 2010

unrelated thoughts!

1- Why is it so hard to connect roast our WLAN from my room?
2- I decided to loose weight - I am fed up!
3- I decided to enjoy my life a bit more.. And stop allowing work to take all my energy and time.. let's see what will I have to say about this tomorrow when I wake up very sleepy!!!
4- I forgot what was it
oooh ok.. I am having a boost of hope today... To have a good day tomorrow.. A good week.. A good year ahead!!!
5- I love mobile internet.. I think I should have considered I phone!!!
6- Banboon is having a cough... 7aram bubu!!!
7- why do they have to block blogger at work??
8- good night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to turn 18 tomorrow and I've had a practice account for several months and have been experimenting with it all that time, trying different strategies and techniques and have found a way to keep on making small consistent profits. What I'd like to know is for when the time comes tomorrow to put in real money, what would be a recommended number of times I place a trade every day I trade forex to make small consistent profits? Good answers would be much appreciated. Thanks.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.63fight.com//forum/index.php//forum/index.php?action=profile;u=18550]unlock iphone[/url]