Tuesday, July 04, 2006

To my parents... With love....

25 years are coming to an end... I will be leaving the house I grew in, the house which embrassed me and my childhood, the house which witnessed all the events and acheivments of my life....

I have been thinking of those years for the last couple of weeks, it all passed by my mind like a tape.. My parents next to me all through the way, surrounding me with love and care.. protecting me from all that might hurt me, and from myself above all...

And Suddenly you regret every moment you spent away from them, busy with your freinds... you regret everything you did that they didn''t like, and then discover how selfish you were proiritizing everything else first...

Mum and Dad... I love you so much.. you are the reason I am everything I am.. I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't all for your love, care and support...

Now that I am leaving your home,, the paradise you made for us.. I can't find words that can adequatly express my feelings.. I wish I spent more time with you.. I wish I never made you upset... I wish I wasn't all busy that days passed without spending a minute with you...

Now that I am leaving your home.. I wish you forgive me for anything irresponsible I did.. I want you to know that the years I spent in our house was the best in my life... I love you soooo much, and I will be forever unable to thank you or pay you back one thenth of what you gave me...

I never thought it would be this hard.. Whenever I thought of my marriage I always thought of the white dress, the happiness that day, but never really thought of this feeling I am having.. I wish I never leave you.. But I think there is no way out of it.. Life goes on, and the day will come when we will have to leave your lovely nest and try to make our own.. I promise you I will be up to your expectations, I will try to raise my children the way you raised us, though I can be up to your level.. But I will instill in them he belief in God, the respect for oneself and other, I will teach them every valuable lesson you taught me...

Mum and Dad, I am very proud to be your daughter.. You are the best of the best... I will always look up for you both... Mum and Dad: I LOVE YOU.

I know you might never read this, but I will always pray for you, ask God to protect you and grant you heaven....God Bless you...

1 comment:

Reem said...

Well, yes.. It's my religious duty as a muslim to be veiled. What do u mean by "hide your hair to be equal"? equal to what exactly?