Wednesday, February 14, 2007

From KSA

So It's been one week today!

It's pretty cool. So far I am enjoying my time very much. I know it's still early to judge.. but so far,,, I like it!

I'm still not 100% setteled.. I'm not yet cnnected to the internet.. so it will be a while till you hear from me again. But I can brief you a bit!!

Jordan planet, Allah ysahel 3aleeh :), actually did us smething good. Yesterday we visited Hani Masoud's Family.. They are soo nice and we were so happy to meet them, Thanks JP for introducing such nice frends!!

The other day we visited Sari's friends.. and you know how small the world is.. His wife's uncle is my Dad's best freind, and she herself is a former student of my mother!!!!

what else can I tell you about KSA? I'm leading a lazy life,, which I love!!!!
And yes, I cook!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... ALF Hamdillah 3al salameh ... finally our prayers have been answered and just in time for you guys to celebrate Valentine's day :) Isn't that something?
Allah ybareklekom oo yhanneekom ya rab

Anonymous said...

congatulations..I hope you will be happy where ever you are.

happy Vday:)

Sari said...

thank you all;
and reemooo enjoy your time my love.

good luck

nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

I am a Canadian Muslim writer, my work is intended for a Muslim audience. Please come by when you have some time to read inshallah.

Wa salaama,
nuh ibn