Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.

Good morning everyone;
It seems that today is a distinguished one in my life. Three months ago I interviewed a fresh graduat from Yarmuk University, although it was my seventh interview that day but I was astonished with the willing to do and the smooth and sweet confident he had. In that day I was very amazed that such a poor and aged educational system can let go for some exceptions in the market. He was very worried if eventually he would find his chance to prove him self, or is it just relations that can create chances. Believe me I've tried my best to take him in my team, but he was right someone from the top management has a deal that needeed some extra effort to close it.

Today the good news came and finally I could do someone a big favor by empowering his team with this new and pure blood. I know that he deserves the chance and I really wish him the best, not because I am tough with the quality of the teams I create and I always search for the best fit; but because he had worked hardly on himself and I like that. Finaly my friend I wish you can read this some day because I am not telling you about it. And you know that if you don’t know were you are going any road will take you there. Its just the right way that make it easier, permanent and enjoyable.

No comments: